Your Facebook business page has the potential to drive a ton of traffic to your website or blog. But, you’re going to have a very difficult time achieving success on Facebook if people are not liking your stories or commenting on them. Wondering how to boost engagement? Then you need to check out this helpful, easy-to-read infographic containing interesting information compiled by Dan Zarrella of HubSpot.
The “Social Media Scientist” compiled information from 1.3 million posts from the top 10,000 most-liked pages on Facebook, in order to find out things like:
- Timing of posts
- Length of posts
- What types of posts get a better response?
Here’s some of the interesting things that he found:
- Posts published on Saturdays and Sundays get more likes than those posted during the business week.
- Content posted at 6:00 p.m. tends to get more shares (EST).
- Content posted at 8:00 p.m. tends to get more likes (EST).
- Short posts get more likes and longer posts get more shares.
- Negative posts bring in more comments than positive ones.
- Photos get more engagement than News Links (the lowest), video or just text.
If you’re not already a BrandLove, LLC Facebook Fan, please “like” my page. There are lots more social media tips and information. My fan page is updated daily. Thank you for your support!