According to their official blog, Linkedin has announced yet another milestone, more than three million Company Pages. This includes a half-million just in the past 12 months! Here’s a few highlights:
- Company branding efforts, such as Inside looks and interviews, draw the most engagement.
- Employment branding and Career Opportunity updates also get the most action.
- There are 4,000 think tanks on LinkedIn.
- Over 1,000 pages focus on nanotechnology.
- There are 490 company names with the words “Ninja,” “Pirate,” or “Samurai.”
- Mashable has the most engaged follower community on Linkedin.
Check out some other fun stats below in the infographic created by Linkedin:
If you found this article helpful, be sure to follow @BrandLoveLLC on Twitter, “Like” BrandLove on Facebook, follow BrandLove on LinkedIn and add BrandLove to your Google+ circles. There are many more tips and tricks on my other social networking sites. Thank you for reading this post and feel free to share it with your friends. Your support is much appreciated!