years and Twitter for four years. It’s no wonder that businesses are struggling to increase their engagement stats. It’s important to know when the highest percentage of your audience is creeping on your social networks—so that when you share content you’ll get maximum exposure. Hopefully, you’ll find useful information to help you get the most exposure from your audience. That’s the whole point, right?
- 5PM EST is the best time to tweet.
- The best tweeting frequency is 1 to 4 tweets per hour.
- Mix up your types of tweets. If you are monotonous – especially if all you do is promote yourself – nobody will pay attention to you.
- Keep the length of your Tweets to less than 100 characters rather than max every tweet out to the 140 allowable characters. If people retweet, the end of your message won’t be truncated.
- The best sharing frequency on Facebook is 1-2 brand posts per day. 32% higher “like” rates and 73% comment rates as opposed to posting 3-5 times per day.
- Wednesday’s and Sunday’s are best days to share content on Facebook to improve engagement. Wednesday’s fan engagement is 8% above average.
- Keep the length of Facebook posts to less than 80 characters in length for 65% higher engagement.
- Noon EST is the best time of the day to share content on Facebook.